Diana Dares

Foiling Chicanery with Boundless Intelligence, Fashionable Outfits, Moxie, and One Sporty Blue Roadster.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Ned Who?

There are only two men for whom I would leave my Emerson-attending beau.

Here they are:





I'm not the only one who notices this, right? That slowly the two loves of my life have been merging into one even more perfect man who sings heartbreaking ballads through a mouthful of gravel and has a rocket of an arm which he sometimes uses to throw into triple coverage? That IS what's going on here, right?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger BooM said…

    Nance. We need to talk. One of your loves is from The State That Will Not Be Named. On Team That Will Not Be Named. And, I fear further investigation into this reveals that you cannot possibly be from the same place as me and love him! Ergo, you're a poseur and will be shot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home